Rent a car in Dubai is an easy affair now. You just have to fill in a simple form and half the job is done. Rest of the formalities can be completed with a dedicated assistance of Jumeira Rent a Car professionals in Dubai.
Requirements of Car Rentals
Some basic requirements to rent a car are –
1) DRIVING LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- For UAE Residents: The hirer (the driver) should have a valid UAE Driving license and the driving license should be more than one year old.
- If UAE driving license is less than one year, kindly call our office, to see if any exceptions can be made in a special case
- For Visitors & Tourists: The hirer should have a valid international driving license and a more than two year old driving license issued by his/her country.
- Please call to our office to verify if there are any exceptions to this requirement.
2) Age of the hirer should be more than 25 years
3) The hirer should only drive the car. If there is any second driver, permission should be taken in advance from Jumeira Rent a Car in Dubai.
4) The vehicle hire is subject to availability of vehicles and as per our company terms and conditions.
5) Jumeira Rent-a-Car vehicles have full Comprehensive Insurance. If the hirer is held responsible for any accident by the police and if there is no second party to the accident, then the hirer has to pay an excess insurance charge of Dh.1,000/- for a Sedan Car and Dh. 1,500/- for an SUV and Mini Bus and Dh. 2,000/- for other buses. In case of any accident, it is mandatory to call the police and to collect a police report and to submit the same to our office as soon as possible to make the insurance claim.
There are some exceptions to these requirements, kindly call Jumeira Rentals office in Dubai on telephone number 04 337 3000 between 8.30 A.M. to 7 P.M. ( Saturday to Thursday ) and collect further clear details.
The decision of our sales person will be the final and binding.